We’re recruiting for a Digital Advertising Executive to join our established team in Kuala Lumpur. The Digital Advertising Executive will be responsible for managing, executing and optimisation of organic and paid social media plans, with efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts. The team and position will be focusing on engagements and obtaining readers to our brands and clients.
You will be responsible for exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns through all available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Client Accounts team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Since 2009, Hybrid has grown to 65 staff across three offices and has an annual revenue of £4 million. Our Kuala Lumpur office is based in QSentral, which allows easy access via KTM and LRT, and is close to NUSentral. This year, our KL editorial hub has expanded our digital audience to hit more than 9 million monthly unique visitors. The quality of our products and services has allowed us to work with world leading brands including King’s College London, New York University, Oracle, HP and IBM.
- Working across Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc to post content for branded client campaigns
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard and within deadlines
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trends or issues to raise them with the wider team
- Optimise and improve client’s advertising campaigns using the agency’s market-leading technologies
- Support the Advertising Operations Manager and Chief Digital Officer with; research, insight and support around data that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in an agency, media company or technology company
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns (knowledge & experience of using Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor and Twitter Ads Manager would be advantageous)
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Excellent numeracy, written and English language communications skills
- An existing online web presence either via social media or website projects
- Degree qualified or equivalent (preferably in a marketing or media-related field)
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas and research from team members in Malaysia and the UK.