Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Since 2009, Hybrid have grown to 65 staff, across three offices and with an annual revenue of £4.5 million and we anticipate sales to grow by at least 40% this year. Powered by a young collective of journalists, strategists and business minds, Hybrid moves with unparalleled pace across five independent brands in high-growth markets.
Hybrid is a growing digital media company located in the heart of Bristol City Centre. As a Finance Assistant you will report directly to the Head of Finance and you be responsible for ensuring all debt is collected effectively and on time, maintain contact with clients and provide reporting to internal stakeholders.
You will be organised, have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This position would suit someone who has started their AAT qualification or looking to develop their skills within a busy finance department.
- Timely and effective collection of all debt
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure payment of invoices
- Resolving queries internally and externally relating to outstanding invoices
- Raising invoices and maintaining the billing process globally
- Assist with the purchase ledger
- Assist with daily, weekly and monthly reporting for internal stakeholders
To be successful, what do I need:
- Strong billings or finance experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Office
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- AAT (Preferable not essential)
- Competitive salary (up to £18K) and regular incentives
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.