Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Powered by a young collective of journalists, strategists and business minds, Hybrid moves with unparalleled pace across five independent brands in high-growth markets.
Hybrid has grown to 65 staff, across three offices and with an annual revenue of $5 million AUD and we anticipate sales to grow by at least 60% this year. In 2017, the quality of our products and services allowed us to win over 300 new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Hewlett Packard, Sydney University and Wyndham Group Hotels.
Hybrid is a fast-paced media sales environment located in A-grade offices at 1 Market Street in the Sydney CBD. We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Sales Executive to join our successful sales and business development team. The ideal candidate will have a university degree and at least 1-2 years’ work experience within sales or related field. The successful candidate will sell innovative digital media including advertising, branded content, video and audio with marketing leading analytics technology to monitor campaign performance.
Hybrid offer strong financial rewards for top performers and provide a clear career pathway through consistent training and development for all employees. As a Graduate Sales Executive, you can expect earn between $70K and $100K per annum selling to leading brands. We are growing fast and now is a great time to join us on the upward curve.
- Selling our media and services to specific market sectors (Education/Tech/Travel/CSR).
- Working with data and lead sourcing methods to identify potential clients and consumer brands.
- Ongoing training and development in digital marketing trends
- Collaborating with sales management to secure new business contracts
To be successful at this job what do I need?
- Degree level qualification
- A minimum 2 years (part of full time) of sales or related work experience
- Top level verbal communication ability
- Enjoy pitching, negotiating and closing new business
- Motivation and personal ambition to learn and succeed
- Outstanding salary and commission package ($50K + commission)
- Excellent training and development program
- The opportunity to work in the UK or US in your 2nd year
- Clear career progression pathways, such as Sales Management
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.
Direct applications are welcome via phone and email to our own Recruitment Manager – Corey Archard.
Direct Phone: +61 280 465 983