Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Hybrid has grown to 65 staff, across three offices and with an annual revenue of $8 million AUD and our sales grew by 50% last year. The quality of our products and services allowed us to win over 250 new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Hewlett Packard, Sydney University and Wyndham Group Hotels.
Hybrid is a fast-paced media sales environment based in Sydney CBD. The successful Media Sales Executive will sell innovative digital media including advertising, branded content, video and audio with marketing leading analytics technology to monitor campaign performance.
Hybrid offer strong financial rewards for top performers and provide a clear career pathway through consistent training and development for all employees. We are growing fast and now is a great time to join us on the upward curve.
Key Responsibilities of the Media Sales Executive:
- Selling our media and services to specific market sectors (Education/Tech/Travel).
- Working with data and lead sourcing methods to identify potential clients and consumer brands.
- Collaborating with sales management to secure new business contracts.
- Account management to develop long term relationships with clients.
- Ideally degree level qualification.
- A minimum 2 years of sales experience ideally within media, advertising, digital, news or related industries.
- Top level verbal communication ability.
- Enjoy pitching, negotiating and closing new business.
- Motivation and personal ambition to learn and succeed.
- Outstanding salary and commission package ($55K + commission).
- Excellent training and development programme.
- The opportunity to work in UK in your second year.
- Clear career progression pathways, such as Sales Management.
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.