Hybrid is a high-growth media company with offices across Bristol, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. Through our people, process and global presence we create more compelling media for international brands in education and technology.
The 10th anniversary has been marked with a move to our new HQ, near Queens Square in the centre of Bristol and designed for future collaboration and growth.
Hybrid is looking for a talented writer who can join our expanding team to win new accounts through the ITT and submission process. With our specialist market knowledge, talented team and global presence, this role will enable the successful candidate to research and collaborate about innovative marketing and the latest education trends.
- Write bid submissions to an excellent standard and proof your work to develop compelling proposals
- Analyse opportunities and bid material to determine the overall plan of action ahead of the writing stage
- Leverage our digital and creative expertise to submit bids to the highest level
- Produce a delivery schedule to coordinate workflow, meet deadlines and handle multiple bids
- Combine your own research with the knowledge of our senior team to keep up to date with trends in the education and technology markets
- Seek feedback on completed bids contributing to the cycle of improvement in your process
- Follow all necessary policies and procedures when compiling and submitting final documentation
- Ideally experience within the education market, however not a must in this role
- Experience writing about marketing, paid and social media
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to pull the team together, collaborate effectively and communicate with stakeholders at a range of levels
- Can multitask and work to deadlines under pressure
- Be part of an ambitious and dedicated team working towards common goals
- Learn about education and advertising, working alongside Director level staff
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Work in Bristol’s best media office with fully functioning kitchen, bar, bike racks and shower facilities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Enhanced company pension contributions