Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Powered by a progressive collective of journalists, creatives, digital and business minds, our creative agency delivers work with some of the most impressive Higher Education and Tech brands worldwide.
With a team of 75 across 3 offices in Bristol, Sydney and Kuala Lumpur that is continuing to grow, you’ll be joining Hybrid at an exciting stage of our development to help take your career to the next level.
As the Creative Account Executive you’ll be joining the fast-growth agency team here at Hybrid. Working with a growing number of exciting clients in the space across Higher Education and Tech, you’ll work at pace to handle client management, project management of creative output and spot opportunities for further account development.
- Reporting into the Account Director, you’ll work closely with the Creative Director and design team to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Regular contact with the client to ensure they are kept fully up-to-date on projects as they develop. Involved in the initial briefing stage and managing client expectations.
- Efficiently manage the capacity of internal teams against external timelines/ pressures
- Able to transition between various creative projects across print, animation, video and broader digital campaigns.
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels internally to deliver a consistent approach on integrated campaigns.
- Ability to spot opportunities to grow the account with a given client through the upsell and cross-sell of key services.
- Involved in pitching for new business as and where appropriate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an account management role.
- Must have creative agency experience.
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly personable and able to build a rapport with clients quickly in a professional manner.
- Ideally a relevant qualification within marketing / creative, however not a must.
- Competitive salary and annual incentives.
- Excellent training and development programme.
- Cycle to work, with shower facilities
- Enhanced 4% employer pension contribution
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.