Hybrid is a high-growth media company with 70 staff across Bristol, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. Through our people, process and global presence we create more compelling media for international brands in higher education and technology.
Our 10th anniversary will be marked with a move to our new HQ, recently purchased in the centre of Bristol and designed for future collaboration and growth.
Our creative agency team combine high-quality design with a forward-thinking, highly strategic approach. As a Creative Account Manager, you’ll partner with a number of clients in our specialist areas of Higher Education and Technology, working at pace to deliver excellent client service, manage complex projects from start to finish and spot opportunities for future account growth.
- Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll work within a design team of four people to deliver all creative projects on time and to budget
- Full ownership of project timelines through complete management at each stage of the project lifecycle in a clear and organised manner
- Take charge of our accounts as the lead contact for each client, ensuring they are kept fully up to date as projects develop
- Manage both client expectations and internal capacity in line with fixed delivery timelines
- Ability to think strategically across multiple accounts alongside the day to day management of projects, in turn anticipating challenges in advance and taking a solution orientated approach
- Able to shift between various creative projects across print, animation, video and broader digital campaigns.
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels internally to deliver a consistent approach on integrated campaigns.
- Ability to spot opportunities for future account growth
- Involved in pitching for new business as and when required
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in an account management role
- Experience working as a lead on key accounts in a creative agency setting
- Strong organisational and time management skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly personable and able to build a rapport with clients quickly in a professional manner
- Keeps calm and delivers to high standards under pressure
- Ideally a relevant qualification within marketing / creative, however not a must.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- A fun and lively working culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Bike Racks and shower facilities
- New Bristol HQ from November 2019