Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Our growing in-house digital agency works with our advertising partners to develop digital and content campaigns, tapping into our deep editorial subject matter expertise. We’re intuitive and disciplined, turning ideas into action for global clients.
We’re searching for an experienced Digital Advertising Executive responsible for the management, delivery and optimisation of paid PPC, SEM and social media plans. You will be responsible for exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns across search and social media platforms (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, DV360) with emphasis on innovative strategies and working closely with the Client Accounts team to communicate campaign progress and results.
- Plan, write and launch advertising campaigns
- Perform the daily management of Pay per Click (PPC) and Social Media campaigns
- Track Digital KPI’s to measure campaign performance
- Work with various analysis tools and dashboards
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trends or issues to raise them with the wider team
- Be responsible for time keeping and ensuring in-house budgeting and time management software is updated daily
- Optimise and improve client’s advertising campaigns using the agency’s market-leading technologies
- Support the Digital Director with; research, insight and support around data that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years working on digital advertising campaigns (PPC/SEM/Social)
- Passionate and motivated on digital campaigns with a strong work ethic
- Exhibits a high level of attention
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid
- Social campaigns (Knowledge & experience of using Facebook Ads Manager/Google
- Ads/Power Editor and Twitter Ads Manager for example).
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends.
- Competitive salary based on experience and annual pay reviews
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- A fun, lively and often noisy work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Cycle-to-work and shower facilities