Hybrid is a high-growth media company with offices across Bristol, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. Through our people, process and global presence we create more compelling media for international brands in education and technology.
Our 10th anniversary has been marked with a move to our new HQ, near Queens Square in the centre of Bristol and designed for future collaboration and growth.
The Paid Advertising Executive is responsible for the management, delivery and optimisation of our paid media campaigns. While there is a key focus on PPC (search and social), we work across display and programmatic, offering scope to develop your skillset across all areas of paid media.
You will explore opportunities and facilitate campaigns across all search and social media platforms (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.) providing innovative solutions shaped around our clients’ goals. These will be implemented through close collaboration with the client services team to communicate campaign progress and results effectively.
- Plan, setup and launch digital advertising campaigns
- Perform the daily management of PPC (search and social) campaigns
- Track key KPIs and analytics to measure campaign performance
- Work with various analysis tools and dashboards
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trends or issues to raise them with the wider team
- Be responsible for time keeping and ensuring in-house budgeting and time management software is updated daily
- Optimise and improve client’s advertising campaigns using our market-leading technologies
- Support the Head of Digital with research, insight and support around data that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics
- Significant experience working on paid media campaigns (Paid Social and PPC) either agency or client side
- Passionate about paid media and keeps up to date with industry trends
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends in customer behaviour
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running paid media campaigns
- Social campaign experience (specifically Facebook Ads Manager, additional channels a bonus)
- Strong work ethic
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Coaching and development from senior leader in digital
- Work with large budgets to drive impactful campaigns
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Work in Bristol’s best media office with fully functioning kitchen, bar, bike racks and shower facilities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Enhanced company pension contributions