Hybrid is a high-growth media company with 70 staff across Bristol, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. Through our people, process and global presence we create more compelling media for international brands in education and technology.
2019 shows no signs of slowing down. Our 10th anniversary will be marked with a move to our new HQ, recently purchased in the centre of Bristol and designed for future collaboration and growth.
The Digital Advertising Executive will be responsible for the management, delivery and optimisation of our paid media campaigns. With a specific focus on Paid Social and PPC, there will also be exposure to Programmatic and Display campaigns across a huge variety of digital projects. You will be responsible for exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns across search and social media platforms (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.) with emphasis on innovative strategies and working closely with the Client Accounts team to communicate campaign progress and results.
- Plan, setup and launch digital advertising campaigns
- Perform the daily management of Paid Social and pay per click (PPC) campaigns
- Track key KPIs and analytics to measure campaign performance
- Work with various analysis tools and dashboards
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trends or issues to raise them with the wider team
- Be responsible for time keeping and ensuring in-house budgeting and time management software is updated daily
- Optimise and improve client’s advertising campaigns using the agency’s market-leading technologies
- Support the Digital Director with research, insight and support around data that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics.
- Significant experience working on paid media campaigns (Paid Social and PPC) either agency or client side
- Passionate about paid media and keeps up to date with industry trends
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends in customer behaviour
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running paid media campaigns
- Social campaign experience (specifically Facebook Ads Manager, additional channels a bonus)
- Strong work ethic
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Competitive salary based on experience and annual pay reviews
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- A fun, lively and often noisy work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Bike Racks and shower facilities
- New Bristol HQ planned in November 2019