Hybrid is looking for a talented Digital Media Designer to join our growing creative team at our Kuala Lumpur office.
You are someone that is self-motivated with proven experience in the creation and delivery of a range of rich media advertisements. With an eye for detail and adept at working to some tight deadlines you’re on the search for your next creative challenge.
At Hybrid, you will be joining a progressive collective of journalists, creatives, strategists and business minds that power an international media agency and global influencer. We create rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Work that spans a range of clients across technology, education and travel, with leading brands including, King’s College London, Oracle, HP and the Hilton group.
- Responsible for the creation of compelling and industry leading rich media advertisements across a range of industries including education, technology, travel and news
- Work towards firm deadlines on the design and graphic design projects with the creative team in the UK and Client Accounts team in UK & Australia
- Execute high quality designs from concept through to delivery
- Produce engaging End of Campaign reports for our range of international clients
- Producing high-quality creative for our publications and brands
- Working closely with our UK creative team to deliver a range of digital creative services
- 3 + years’ experience working for a digital/creative agency
- Strong design skills with knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Some basic knowledge and understanding of HTML 5
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Passion for design and creativity
- Ability to create concepts and bring them to life
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Competitive salary based on experience and annual pay reviews
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to our HR & Recruitment Manager, Hayley Dugdale (Hayley@hybrid.co)