Hybrid is a high-growth digital agency with offices in Bristol, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. Our global presence allows us to deliver powerful campaigns at scale for a number of market leading, multi-million pound brands. With our foundations as a web publisher operating across several key markets, we are able to leverage this customer insight to create a more targeted approach in our digital and creative campaigns.
We are currently looking for a Digital Operations Manager to lead our digital operations team here at Hybrid. Reporting into the Chief Digital Officer, you’ll drive performance across a number of digital channels including PPC, Paid Social, Display and Retargeting. This is a rare opportunity to use your hands-on, technical expertise as a platform for a more strategic management role at a key stage of Hybrid’s evolution.
In the last 2 years we’ve doubled in size, are continuing to land several large accounts and have a new office move planned later this year in line with our success. This is a truly unique opportunity to step into a leadership opportunity with a growing digital agency in the heart of Bristol.
- Lead a digital operations team of 10 staff to coordinate internal resource against external client requirements.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with key stakeholders internally (Chief Digital Officer, editorial, creative etc.) to produce a consistent approach on integrated projects.
- Translate briefs into strategic roadmaps that deliver powerful campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Retargeting and Display.
- Tracking and reporting progress with the Digital Advertising Executives to monitor campaign performance against your overarching goals.
- Manage our paid and organic audiences across our on-platform websites.
- Inspire, motivate and develop team members to deliver quality campaigns that excite our clients.
- Travel to client sites as and when required.
- Hands-on experience delivering digital advertising campaigns (PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Display etc.).
- Significant experience working in a digital agency.
- Knowledge of ad operations to analyse campaign performance and use these insights to inform campaign strategy.
- Well-versed in shaping digital strategy and managing projects end to end.
- In depth understanding of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC and Paid Social campaigns (Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Power Editor, Twitter Ads etc.).
- Experience managing a large team to inspire and develop differing skillsets and personalities.
- Fantastic attention to detail, organisational skills and a calm presence to deliver under pressure.
- Competitive salary based on experience and annual pay reviews.
- Clear opportunities for promotion and career development.
- Enhanced 4% employer pension contribution.
- Fruit Mondays, breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks.
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.
- Bike racks and shower facilities.