Hybrid is a high-growth media company with offices across Bristol, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. Through our people, process and global presence we create more compelling media for international brands in education and technology.
Our 10th anniversary has been marked with a move to our new HQ, near Queens Square in the centre of Bristol and designed for future collaboration and growth.
Hybrid’s rapid growth in 2019 has been driven through the collaboration of our digital marketing, editorial and creative teams. The Full Stack Developer is a new role in our business to deliver exciting internal projects for our own brands, provide additional services to our existing clients, and complement our approach to new business development.
- Lead web development projects for both Hybrid’s owned brands and partner clients
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to understand project briefs and timelines across digital and creative, offering input on strategy from a development perspective
- Work with our back-end developer from project conception to completion
- Focus on a continuous improvement process, testing the functionality and performance of your builds across multiple platforms and devices
- Shaping internal processes and technical documentation to ensure efficient management of web development projects
- Full stack web development experience, preferably with a strong front-end focus
- In depth knowledge PHP and backend code
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels and communicate project updates effectively to those in non-technical roles
- Experience working across different platforms
- Understand design principles and translate these into technical output
- Working alongside our global team with scope for a leadership role
- Own technical projects for market leading brands
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Work in Bristol’s best media office with fully functioning kitchen, bar, bike racks and shower facilities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Enhanced company pension contributions