Hybrid is a global influencer and agency, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Powered by a progressive collective of journalists, creatives, strategists and business minds, Hybrid publishes five independent web brands with over 120 million visitors annually.
Our growing in-house creative and digital agency works with our advertising partners to develop creative, digital and content campaigns, tapping into our deep editorial subject matter expertise. We’re intuitive and disciplined, turning ideas into action for global clients.
This is an opportunity to work with a unique media agency based in the Bristol CBD. Hybrid create their own media, content, web products and intellectual property. We’re a new breed of media company, with in-house agency capabilities to manage end-to end creation and distribution for our clients. In the last two years, we’ve doubled in size and landed some large, key accounts along the way.
We’re looking for a brilliant Digital Account Manager to join our team. You will have charisma, organization and an eye for detail. You have strong and extensive agency experience and understand how to keep the client happy and build true value into the relationship. Importantly, you are knowledgeable and passionate about digital media and love problem solving with the client. You are client focused and enjoy communicating with them regularly in person and on the phone.
Working alongside an Account Director and with the support of numerous Account Executives, you will have responsibility for projects and key client accounts. You will work closely with the digital, creative and editorial teams liaising between stakeholders and being the main point of contact for your clients.
- Day to day client liaison and management of key accounts
- Working with all parts of the team to ensure client projects run smoothly
- Partnering with digital and creative to develop inspiring proposals and briefs
- Estimating, managing client budgets, producing project schedules, and campaign reporting
- 3-5 years + of experience working agency side in a client services role
- Digital planning experience across search and social media campaigns
- Intuitive digital ability to help clients with strategy and planning
- Enjoy planning, pitching and winning business
- Super organized, calm under pressure and able to multi-task
- Competitive salary based on experience and annual pay reviews
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- A fun, lively and often noisy work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Cycle-to-work and shower facilities