Hybrid is a high-growth digital agency with offices in Bristol, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. Our global presence allows us to deliver powerful campaigns at scale for a number of market leading, multi-million pound brands. With our foundations as a web publisher operating across several key markets, we are able to leverage this customer insight to create a more targeted approach in our digital and creative campaigns.
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to take on a leadership role in our digital team here at Hybrid. This is a key role at an important growth stage of our business, where you will drive team performance across a number of digital channels and manage senior relationships with our biggest clients. You’ll possess a balance of fast-paced, high-energy client communication skills, coupled with the ability to delve into the detail of our digital campaigns (PPC, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting etc.).
In the last 2 years we’ve doubled in size, are continuing to land several large accounts and have a new office move planned later this year in line with our success. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a leading digital and creative agency in the heart of Bristol, where you can take your career to the next level.
- Leading senior relationships with our key digital accounts to understand brief requirements and driving these outputs with the internal team.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients through regular communication, in turn providing outstanding client service.
- Spot opportunities to unlock growth of existing accounts across digital and creative and turn these ideas into action.
- Managing client budgets, producing project schedules and reporting on campaign performance.
- Working with the wider team on new business pitches and presenting to potential clients to win future accounts.
- Inspire, motivate and develop team members to deliver quality campaigns that excite our clients.
- Travel to client sites as and when required.
- Extensive digital agency experience working in a senior client services role.
- Strong understanding of key digital channels (PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Display etc.) to shape campaigns and drive results.
- Ideally previous hands-on experience of setting up these campaigns, however of greater importance is the depth of understanding to lead on campaign strategy.
- Highly energetic presence to engage clients and build rapport, whilst galvanising our Hybrid team to produce powerful campaigns.
- Enjoy planning, pitching and winning new business.
- Fantastic attention to detail, organisational skills and a calm presence to deliver under pressure.
- Competitive salary based on experience and annual pay reviews.
- Clear opportunities for promotion and career development.
- Enhanced 4% employer pension contribution.
- Fruit Mondays, breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks.
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.
- Bike racks and shower facilities.