Paid Media Executive
We are looking for someone to handle full paid media campaign management for global clients and everything else that comes along with it. This role would be for a current paid media or performance executive looking to unleash their expertise in a new role but also step up – working with six figure budgets across multiple clients.
1. Become a performance expert, not just managing campaigns but creating strategies around Search, Social & Programmatic to deliver real value
2. Central in generating high quality analysis that breaks the data down to become easily digestible for key stakeholders.
3. Do you want to develop your channel expertise to include new channels such as Weibo, Wechat & Tencent adding another string to your media bow? Kickstarting international campaigns & working in new media markets is a key part of the role – training will be provided in these areas.
4. The trajectory of the role is what YOU make it – if you want to become a focused digital channel specialist then that’s great, or alternatively if you have set your sights high on running an agency one day that’s also fine by us!
Hybrid is a full service agency specialising in education and technology, connecting brands and audiences to messages that really matter to them. We leverage data, insights and a deep sector knowledge to make influential impact on a global community of students, educators, leaders, and innovators.
- Plan, write and launch paid media campaigns that perform & provide the results
- Providing a consistent output of campaign builds, analysis and thinking outside the box to drive high levels of innovation
- Disciplined daily management of all paid media campaigns
- Tracking digital KPI’s to measure campaign performance
- Work with new products to stay ahead of the game
- Maintaining our strong relationships with Google & Facebook
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trends or issues to raise them with the wider team
- Be responsible for time keeping and ensuring in-house budgeting and time management software is updated daily
- Optimise and improve client’s advertising campaigns using the agency’s market-leading technologies
- Support the Digital Director with research, insight and support around data that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years working on paid media campaigns
- Passionate about media & marketing (like us!)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Strong excel skills
- Team player, who works well internally and is aligned with our company culture
- Inside out technical knowledge of at least Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends in customer behaviour
- Monthly contribution to your physical health costs
- Online training, tools, and resources, including 1:1 coaching sessions to help manage your wellbeing
- 24/7/365 employee wellness assistance line
- Paid training for career accreditations
- Internal mobility options and established career paths
- Team rewards (from your manager)
- Incentive schemes, financial advice and company pension contributions
- Flexible holiday entitlement
- Coaching for senior staff
- Friday drinks, office away days and parties
- Free fruit and a weekly breakfast/lunch
- Charity fundraising challenges and volunteering days
- External speaker evenings with drinks and snacks in the oﬃce