Hybrid is a global influencer, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Since 2009, we have grown to 65 staff, across three offices and with an annual revenue of £3 million and we anticipate sales to grow by at least 50% this year. Last year, the quality of our products and services allowed us to win over 250 new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Oracle, Bristol University and Intercontinental Hotels. Powered by a young collective of journalists, strategists and business minds, Hybrid moves with unparalleled pace across five independent brands in high-growth markets.
Hybrid is a fast-paced media sales environment based in the heart of Bristol City Centre. We are currently recruiting for a Media Sales Executive to join our successful sales and business development team. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience within a sales function, preferably from a similar industry. The successful candidate will sell innovative digital media including advertising, branded content, video and audio with marketing leading analytics technology to monitor campaign performance.
Hybrid offer strong financial rewards for top performers and provide a clear career pathway through consistent training and development for all employees. As a Media Sales Executive you can expect earn between £40K and £70K, depending on performance, per annum selling to leading brands. We are growing fast and now is a great time to join us on the upward curve.
Key Responsibilities of a Media Sales Executive:
- Selling our media and services to specific market sectors (News/Politics/Education/Tech/Travel/CSR).
- Working with data and lead sourcing methods to identify potential clients and consumer brands.
- Ongoing training and development in digital marketing trends
- Collaborating with sales management to secure new business contracts
- Account management to develop long term relationships with clients
- Ideally degree level qualification
- A minimum 2 years of sales experience ideally within media, advertising, digital, news or related industries
- Top level verbal communication ability
- Enjoy pitching, negotiating and closing new business
- Motivation and personal ambition to learn and succeed
- Outstanding salary and commission package (£25K + commission)
- Excellent training and development program
- The opportunity to work in Sydney and Kuala Lumpur
- Clear career progression pathways, such as Sales Management
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.