Hybrid is a global digital media company, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Hybrid has offices in Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Bristol and our sales grew by over 40% last year.
Our vision is to create more compelling media for international clients within the travel, education and technology industries. The quality of our products and services allowed us to win over 250 new accounts including global brands like IBM, Hewlett Packard, Sydney University and Monash University.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling innovative digital media including advertising, branded content, video and audio with marketing leading analytics technology to monitor campaign performance. Key responsibilities:
- Selling our media and services to specific market sectors (Education/Tech).
- Working with data and lead sourcing methods to identify potential clients and consumer brands.
- Collaborating with sales management to secure new business contracts.
- Account management to develop long term relationships with clients.
- Ideally degree level qualification.
- A minimum 2 years of sales experience ideally within media, advertising, digital, news or related industries.
- Top level verbal communication ability.
- Enjoy pitching, negotiating and closing new business.
- Motivation and personal ambition to learn and succeed.
- Outstanding salary and commission package (potential for $80k+ in your first 12 months).
- Excellent training and development programme.
- The opportunity to work in UK in your second year.
- Clear career progression pathways, such as Sales Management.
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.