Hybrid is a high-growth media company with 70 staff across Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Bristol. Through our people, process and global presence we create more compelling media for international brands in education and technology.
The quality of our products and services have led to over 250 new accounts including global brands like IBM, Hewlett Packard, Sydney University and Japan Airlines.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling innovative digital media including advertising, branded content, video and audio with marketing leading analytics technology to monitor campaign performance.
- Selling our digital media products and services to specific market sectors (Education/Tech).
- Working with data and lead sourcing methods to identify potential clients and consumer brands.
- Collaborating with sales management to secure new business contracts.
- Account management to develop long term relationships with clients.
- Ideally a degree level qualification, however not a must in this role.
- A minimum 1-2 years of sales experience, ideally within a relevant sector (media, advertising, digital etc.), although we’re open to various backgrounds here.
- Strong communicator with energy, confidence and the determination to succeed.
- Enjoy pitching, negotiating and closing new business.
- Desire to learn new skills and translate this knowledge into results.
- Outstanding salary and commission package (potential for $80k+ in your first 12 months).
- Excellent training and development programme with regular weekly sessions.
- The opportunity to work in UK in your second year as part of a global organisation.
- Clear career progression pathways including senior sales management.
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.