Hybrid are currently seeking an experienced Senior Recruitment Manager to join their Bristol HQ. This is an outstanding career opportunity with responsibility for all ‘in-house’ recruitment activities including advertising, interviewing, hiring, office culture and development.
Working in stunning city centre offices with a fully supportive management and operations team, the successful candidate will manage budgets, reporting, contracts and all employment matters. Headcount at Hybrid will grow significantly across our three offices and the Senior Recruitment Manager will play a crucial role in this expansion.
- Sourcing and hiring across Sales, Digital, Marketing and Editorial.
- Budget control of a substantial recruitment marketing budget.
- Planning and reporting advertising and activities.
- Working with our creative team to develop influential advertising concepts.
- Defining hiring briefs and copywriting recruitment advertising.
- Attracting CV’s, screening applicants and conducting interviews.
- Outbound canvassing and headhunting.
- Developing and managing University Partnerships.
- Making hiring decisions with stakeholders and management.
- Staff development and mentoring.
- Regular communication with internal managers/stakeholders.
- Provide advice and guidance on a wide range of HR related matters to managers and staff at all levels.
- Ensure all HR administration is accurate and up to date.
To Be Successful At This Job What Do I Need?
- Minimum 5-years ‘in-house’ or agency recruitment experience
- Track record of success.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ambition to find attract outstanding candidates.
- Integrity to manage and safeguard company culture.
- First-class recruitment skills, with proven experience of recruiting high-quality candidates and managing the entire recruitment process.
- Understanding of employment law, HR practices and operations.
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, fluid & creative environment.
- Career ambition and a desire for career progression.
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company
- Outstanding salary, incentives and benefits.
- Career progression in a growing business.
- The opportunity to work and support teams in Sydney and Kuala Lumpur.
- Clear pathways into further management and company development.
- Outstanding salary and commission package.
- A great work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities.
Hybrid is a global digital media company, creating rich and relevant content for brands wishing to connect with audiences in a more effective way. Hybrid has offices in Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Bristol with over 75 people.
Our vision is to create more compelling media for leading brands within the Higher Education and Technology sectors. Our many clients include Kings College London, IBM, the University of Bristol and Dell.